The Beaumont's presidential suite, which can be extended to include five bedrooms encompassing the entire fifth floor, reflects the glamorous era of the great transatlantic liners of the 1920s and 1930s. It has a delightfully expansive living room and a separate dining room seating eight, a generous terrace large enough for relaxing and entertaining, with rooftop views across Mayfair towards the City of London, plus a pantry kitchen and a guest bathroom. The suite features cream lacquer panelling, brass inlaid details and parquet timber floors, while pale silk curtains, hand-made rugs, selected antiques and period works of art create a discreetly opulent setting.
We offer all guests staying at The Beaumont complimentary:
- Daily 'Beaumont Baker's Basket' ~ home-made viennoiseries, seasonal preserves, coffee or tea, and juices
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Local & national landline calls
- Use of the hotel's chauffeur-driven house car for emissions-free local trips (subject to availability)
- Fresh organic coffees, teas, soft drinks, still & sparkling water, & snacks from the in-room bar
- In-room movies
Some of our Superior and Superior Grand Rooms, and our Studio and Mayfair Suites can be interconnected, making them perfect for larger family groups. Some of the Classic Suites have sofa beds for children and the Superior Grand Rooms can accommodate an extra single bed.