At The Beaumont, our overarching objective is to keep our guests, our employees, our suppliers and our community safe and healthy, whilst continuing to provide the warm, welcoming and personalized service for which we are known.
We have always been proud of our extremely high standards of housekeeping, and will apply additional rigorous, best-practice processes to keep our staff, guests and visitors secure throughout the hotel. We have carried out comprehensive risk assessment for all activities at The Beaumont and have designed our protocols taking into account World Health Organisation (WHO), UK Government, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and UK Hospitality Association guidelines. We remain flexible and responsive, and will continue to adapt our protocols as required.
We have substantially enhanced our modern, hi-spec ventilation and HVAC system, which circulates 100% fresh air around the building. Following a major investment, an innovative 'Bioclimatic Intelligent Air System' using the latest ionisation technology filters out air particulates, ensuring the air is as clean as be.
All our staff will wear masks whilst inside The Beaumont and we ask all our guests to wear a mask while moving around the public spaces at The Beaumont. In this way we can to ensure that everyone who visits, works in and stays in our building enjoys peace of mind, safe in the knowledge that the utmost has been done to keep them protected, and we thank you for playing your part in keeping everyone safe.
Duncan Palmer | Managing Director
The Beaumont has taken a four-pronged approach, informed by the latest advice from government and public health authorities*.
We will continue to make enhancements and changes as advised:
This information will be kept for 21 days and provided to NHS Test and Trace if requested. The Beaumont full complies with data protection legislation, including the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018
- Hand sanitiser dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas;
- Appropriate personal protection equipment (masks & gloves) is worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to government regulations and guidance;
- Masks & gloves are available for guests;
- High-frequency touch points (light switches, lift buttons, door handles, handrails) are sanitised regularly, using high-grade disinfectant products;
- Other high volume guest contact touch points, eg menus and credit card machines, are sanitised regularly;
- All public areas are deep cleaned every night.
- All rooms are fastidiously cleaned using high-grade disinfectant products on a daily basis, or as directed by the guest. This will take place whilst the guest is out of the room;
Food & Beverage/Private dining
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection routines are in place in the restaurant, bars and private dining room;
- We will not offer self-service dining options for the time being, either in the restaurants or the private dining room;
- Tables are sanitised between use;
- It will be possible to view all menus via a QR Code link, if preferred.
Spa & Gymnasium
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection routines are in place in the spa and gymnasium;- Fitness equipment is sanitised between use and additional sanitising wipes are available for guest's own use, if preferred.
- All Third Parties providing services to The Beaumont and its guests are contractually obliged to comply with The Beaumont's Health & Safety Standards, as set out in this statement.
- Health and hygiene advice and reminders will be clearly posted throughout the hotel.
All the bedrooms at The Beaumont have windows that can be opened to allow fresh air in.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU
to play your part in keeping everyone safe:
We kindly encourage all guests and visitors to The Beaumont to wear a mask while moving around the public spaces at the hotel, until you are seated at your table or inside your own room.
If any of our team members become symptomatic, they will be asked to stay at home and will not be allowed to come to work until they have isolated for the requisite amount of time.
We encourage, please, that you practice the same approach. Please stay at home if you display any of the following symptoms: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste; if you have tested positive for coronavirus; if you live with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive or if someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive.
Updated on 17 August 2021