The bedroom of this unique suite occupies the interior of a giant semi-abstract sculpture by Antony Gormley, which dominates the entrance front of The Beaumont on Brown Hart Gardens.
A dark, mysterious, cave-like space, ROOM encourages its occupants to enter a different state of consciousness, to enjoy at the very least a quiet, meditative pause, a prelude to a good night's sleep and the chance to withdraw, for a while, from the busy world outside.
The wood-panelled bedroom is approached up stairs from the sitting room and the marble bathroom, which are decorated, like all the rooms in The Beaumont, in a soft Art Deco style. The suite is 69 square metres (745 square feet) in size, and also has a large private hallway and a guest bathroom.
We offer all guests staying at The Beaumont complimentary:
- Daily 'Beaumont Baker's Basket' ~ home-made viennoiseries, seasonal preserves, coffee or tea, and juices
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Local & national landline calls
- Use of the hotel's chauffeur-driven courtesy limousine for emissions-free local trips (subject to availability)
- Fresh organic coffees, teas, soft drinks, still & sparkling water, & snacks from the in-room bar
- Interactive film & music on demand
- Access to our in-house digital media platform for a huge selection of local and international newspapers, magazines, podcasts & more
Some of our Superior and Superior Grand Rooms, and our Studio and Mayfair Suites can be interconnected, making them perfect for larger family groups. Some of the Classic Suites have sofa beds for children and the Superior Grand Rooms can accommodate an extra single bed.